Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pierre Hermé Minis

Wow I am loving 8tokyo.com it is a very cool website by (I'm pretty sure it's a girl) who loves shopping for sure, cakes, sweets and desserts and blogs it out in short forward writing. I am in craze of Pierre Hermé mini cake miniatures and macaron. Oh they are so petit petit petit I just want to collect them all. I'm gonna check in ebay see if they still have it, I have to have one!

Ah I can't stop staring at them...They're so tiny, so adorable.

A little bag for the little mini cakes. They are all mini representation of PH's signature cakes. In Japan, they sell the miniatures in PH shops as well as freebies from Lipton drinks.

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

Hi !!! Its me , Lady Jicky! I am just back from Sydney too. I was there Thurs to Tuesday with my Mum, daughter and grandson!
We went to Zumbo's shop in Balmain and he does the BEST roonies in Australia!
How strange - we were there at the same time nearly!! LOL
We had a wonderful dinner at "Glass" at the Hilton too.

Lady Macaron said...

Hi LJ! ohh what a coincidence! yes i got a bad cough from that trip... but had a great time trying out little bakeries there, Adriano is huge now can't believe it. Nice to back to Melbourne isn't it? home sweet home for me...well for now. c u around!

lady jicky said...

I went with a bad cold and still have it!
I wish we knew about the shop in the rocks!!! What was his cakes like?
Had the best dinner at Glass at the Hilton! Wonderful afternoon tea in the tearoom at the Queen Vic building and the Summit Restaurant was great too - its the better revolving restaurant that many do not know about - in the Australian Square.