Friday, September 11, 2009

The Scent of Jasmine

Jasmine Macaron would have to be my favorite macaron flavour at the moment. This is a newer version I did last week without the added lychee from a previous post. Everyone agrees that the lychee didn't really add anything special and the taste combined with the jasmine scent didn't blend nicely. This time though I use the new Essential-bought Lindt White Chocolate couverture specially for baking. The taste is definitely a masterpiece as my parents said, and it is here to stay...


By the way, I love the Essential store at Prahran market, I think it is the greatest thing in Melbourne for chefs, full-time bakers and the occassional-bakers alike. I drool everytime I see the Kitchen-Aid mixers on display. One day...One day...I kept saying to myself.


from bakerella at flickr.com. This is what I want! or perhaps what every baker wants...

No comments: