Sunday, September 13, 2009

From Paris...with sweet-love

My sixty (yes that's 6-0) french macarons from Ladurée and Pierre Hermé to last me...forever. I got every flavour of PH's excluding his foie-gras and truffle combination (since they cost 8euro each!!) and all 15 flavours of Ladurée permanent range. Although they got squished, all I can say is, I'm glad they arrived safely and I am really looking forward tasting them again...this time to be documented (and blogged). I hope to dream of macarons tonight...hope to wake up with a flat tummy though.

Ladurée 15-permanent flavours:
Chocolat - Chocolat amer (Bitter chocolate)- Vanille - Café - Pétales de Rose - Pistache - Framboise (Raspberry)- Cassis violette (blackcurrent violet)- Caramel au beurre salé (salted caramel)- Fruits Rouges (mixed-red fruits)- Fleur d’Oranger (orange blossom)- Réglisse (licorice)- Citron (lemon)

Pierre Hermé flavours:
Mogador (chocolate passionfruit) - Infiniment Caramel (caramel buttercream)- Chocolat - Rose (rose buttercream with raspberry centre)- Cassis (blackcurrant)- Menthe Fraîche (Mint) - Huile d'Olive & Vanille (Olive oil and vanilla) - Mandarine & Baies Roses (Mandarin ganache with rose scent) - Jasmine (jasmine ganache) - Pistache et Framboise (pistachio and raspberry centre) - Americano Pamplemousse (grapefruit buttercream)

3 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Oh you certainly are the queen of macarons! All 60! How brilliant-that's the stuff my dreams are made of :)

Mmm-mmm Miranda said...

60 macarons! I love them and wow they are so pretty!!! Worth saving up tho!

Iron Chef Shellie said...

look at all of those colours!! om nom nom

There was an error in this gadget